The Bethers Bunch

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet Our New Baby Girl! Sweet Elizabeth Julianne :)


Elizabeth was born on July 13th, 2010 at 12:34 am.   I went into the doctor on the 12th at 10 am in the morning for a routine doctors check up, and they informed me that I would not be going home that day because I was already in labor.  Lizzie was ready to come!  That was a huge surprise and I wasn't quite prepared.  We had no extra bags and Cody and Brooke were with Dan and I.  My awesome family jumped to our rescue and helped take over with the other 2.  At that point, I was determined to have her on the 12th because I don't like odd numbers and we thought that would be no problem.  But she had a mind of her own and decided to tease us and wait until the 13th.  I wonder if this is a sign of things to come.  :)  Whatever the case, we just adore her and are so grateful for a perfectly healthy baby girl. 
She weighed in at 6 pounds 5 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.  My smallest baby by far!!!

No comments: