The Bethers Bunch

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bad Hair Day!

Okay - so is this not one of the cutest faces that you have ever seen? She is absolutely precious and makes us smile all the time. But Dan and I have come to realize that our babies are just going to be bald for most of their early childhood and there's not much we can do about it. So I have just about every color hairbow, flower or hat to make sure that she never gets mistaken for a little boy.  But let's face it - even if I have her covered from head to toe in pink there will still be those people at the store that will say "Oh - HE's so cute!" I can't even believe it! She could not have more of a girly face - but oh well! It still happens!







Can't you tell that she is a girl?  But even with all of this cuteness - it is always fun to try new things. So the other day I was at WalMart and I noticed that they had all of their Halloween stuff for 75% off. This was pretty exciting when I noticed a Dorothy costume for $5 - because Brooke has already been talking about next Halloween and how instead of being the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz - she now wants to be Dorothy. (Can you tell what her favorite movie is?) So anyways - as I was looking at the costumes I noticed the wig section and saw that with the huge discount each wig would only be $2 each. I couldn't resist - because I figured that they would be perfect for our costume box. So I got one in almost every color!



This one is for a fun night out!

This one is for the Farrah Fawcett look!
For a Princess Look!
For more of a natural look!
And this was just a really bad hair day!  Would you be happy if you woke up to hair like this?
And Cody and Brooke had to have a go as well!


After Cody saw this picture of himself - he said, "Wow!  I look pretty good with hair like that!"  Don't you love his confidence?  All in all - we have had a lot of fun switching up our looks around the Bethers house!

Oh - and I forgot to mention that Dan had stashed the Farrah Fawcett wig in his suitcoat when we went to church on Sunday and I had no idea!  We ran into one of our good friends and her 6 week old baby girl who is literally covered with a head of hair - and Dan threw the wig on Lizzie's head and was like, "Oh yea, well I think my hair is better than yours!"  Can't you just hear his voice?  It was hilarious!  I could NOT believe that he had a full-on wig inside of his coat!  Only Dan! 

3 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! I love it!!

Windy said...

That is hilarious! She's adorable! We really miss ya'll! We'll be up that way this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see ya'll at church!

Lori said...

That is so funny! Only Dan! And yes, she is the most adorable baby.